Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This cracked me up!

BigDave

If you can't see the box, wouldn't it be easier to leave?

Btw are you shooting Haliburton level II this weekend?

We're going Sunday, you might want to sign up with us, I promise to leave the sights on this time....well maybe.

Pat

"How Much Wood Could A Woodchuck Chuck..."

Ya know, I asked my girlfriend that question. She said, "Well, assuming he's a pretty strong woodchuck to start with, and assuming he worked out regularly, after about three months I'd say...about 30 pounds of wood. Of course then he gets scouted by a major league baseball team as a pitcher because he can really throw that 30 pounds of wood hard. Of course then he gets cut from the team because he can't figure out what he should do with the baseballs since they're not made of wood. Of course that's assuming a....woodchuck...could chuck....wood."

Is it any wonder I love this woman?

• 10 years later...

Now that mime stuff is really funny, esp. the blank tape that drove the mime nuts. Nuts. That's what Gen. McKaulif said when the Germans wanted the troops to surrender in the battle of the buldge. Jerrys couldn't figure out if it was a positive "nuts" or a negative "nuts".

Touche` Pat.....The difference, of course is that we CAN see the box that we are in.

The trick is how we get out of it.

How Much Wood Could A Woodchuck Chuck...

Box? Schroedinger's Mime? Hmmmmm...

By the way Duane, your girlfriend's sister is now 18. Hmmmmmmm.

Edited by Youngeyes