Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 IRC in Fallon Nevada

I can understand that. I've not (yet) been to Morro Bay but I understand its a beautiful place.However, Fallon is also located near some great places to visit. Reno/Sparks; Lake Tahoe; Carson City; Virginia City - pretty cool places to visit! I believe this is true in spite of one forum guy calling Fallon:Quote... freaking Fallon - "clear to hell and gone the other side of the divide" - NevadaUnquoteI beg to differ with that description!

Never said it was a bad place to be, but it is, in the words of Bill Tyler "Clear to hell and gone the other side of the divide!" ... From the Midwest...

I'm sure it's a beautiful place and I'd like to shoot a match there one day.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having shot the NW Regional, I hope that the weather we had is not typical for that time of year. Glad they have a whole year to prepare. They will have to work the kinks out of the new bays.

Ha, we hope so too! Actually, that rain was VERY unusual. We had beautiful, perfect weather before and after the Regional weekend.

Someone, I don't know who, must not have been living right! He he! Hope it wasn't me.

And I'm confident SFA will get the kinks worked out of the four new bays. All would have been well if not for the darned rain.

Edited by varminter22

I dont know the format but nate said last weekend in September. It may include Friday it may not. .

I asked Nate, he said same format as morro. Classifier match thur, main match fri/sat, shootoff sunday. Putting that over the last weekend in sept 2015 means sept 24-27.

• 5 months later...

I may steal the in-laws camper. I think I saw that there is free camping at/near the range?

I have camped there. Its dry camping and 50 yard from the range. The range can handle any sized rig the Highway Patrol will allow and if your a drinker, when I was there last alcohol was allowed in the camping area which is separate from the range area.

• 1 month later...

Well, I am in.. so far.. though I might have to bow out if.. opportunity knocks.. I'd really like to be there for the first IRC outside Morro Bay, but that opportunity might throw me for a loop.. time will tell..

• 1 month later...