Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 IRC in Fallon Nevada

At the 2014 Northwest Regional, it was confirmed by more than one board member and announced at the shooter meeting that the 2015 ICORE IRC will be held in Fallon Nevada (outside Reno Nevada) at the Stillwater firearm range the last weekend of September 2015.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for anyone who hasn't been there, the Fallon team just ran an excellent NW Regional today. Great stages, great ROs and a great staff. The range has plenty of room and puts on a hassle free match.

I can understand that. I've not (yet) been to Morro Bay but I understand its a beautiful place.

However, Fallon is also located near some great places to visit. Reno/Sparks; Lake Tahoe; Carson City; Virginia City - pretty cool places to visit! I believe this is true in spite of one forum guy calling Fallon:

... freaking Fallon - "clear to hell and gone the other side of the divide" - Nevada

Unquote

I beg to differ with that description!

Even if it did, how many IRC guys are at the nats? I see Rich's name under production, anyone else?

Its hard to know what someone may or may not do. I suspect rich would do the IRC but that's just a guess. There are others that don't happen to be at handgun Nat's this year that could be lost.

Things change though.

I fully expect nate will run a tremendous irc either way based on my experience at the 2013 Midwest match.

ICORE'S Facebook page just announced that the 2015 IRC announcement wont be until after the 2015 October BoD meeting.

Totally confused now. Did Art let the cat out of the bag pre-maturely? He simply told Nate, "go ahead and tell them".

So in light of this new announcement on the Official ICORE page, lets hold off on hotel reservations until we get a second confirmation after the October BoD meeting.

this was posted on doodie by jake martens who seems to know whats going on...

"Pasa will hold the SS/Rev nationals in May

and the production nationals first part of august

South River in Georgia is holding back to back Limited and then L10/Open first part of October

Multigun is in Vegas end of April"

If this all holds then this is perfect...Saving clam shells now because I will be doing alot of travel majors next year....

• 2 weeks later...

I hear they do a great job at the Fallon club.....but I for one will be disappointed to see the match move away from Morro Bay.

For me, visiting the central coast of California is part of what makes the experience so fun.

oooohh!. It hurts to agree with Carmony, but.......