Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Airsoft Practical Shooters Organization

A-shot

• 5 weeks later...

Last event was great, no problems and very few bugs. Next event will be 11/19 for bay shooters. This will be a Steel Challenge match using BAM targets and using the DAA shotmaxx exclusively. Should be a decent turn out.

That is a really interesting idea. I went to you face book page and watched a few videos. Looks like great very low cost practice. I would just be concerned about the dropping of mags. In one of the videos I think I saw a part go flying off. Do people go through a lot of magazines, or at least base pads? Are these guns reliable enough to shoot a 32 rd cof with out having trouble?

Dropping mags is terrible, I try not to, but bite the bullet if I have to. The plates are decent, the lips break, but evike is selling 38 round ipsc mags for hicapa style guns on the cheap. I bought two...The mag dropping is a weakness, but reloading areas within the shooting area to drop a mag are unsafe and go against freestyle. It's rough watching stuff break. I dropped a mag shooting steel challenge yesterday, but it worked like a true champ. I bought a metal pad, it gets wrecked, but what it is. There is another 3rd party company making very light mags for hicapa style too, I will get some and post...

I also watched guns hit the concrete and come apart, so everything happens...yay!!

Edited by A-shot