Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Revolver Nationals

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well that would be great but I don't think that will happen at PASA. 2 of my buddies shooting back to back SS & Revo with earned SS slots got put on to shoot SS on thursday. Ya, that works well. Why don't they alocate enough saturday slots for the back to back shooters? They know about how many people will do this, not sure what the real problem is.

Well that would be great but I don't think that will happen at PASA. 2 of my buddies shooting back to back SS & Revo with earned SS slots got put on to shoot SS on thursday. Ya, that works well. Why don't they alocate enough saturday slots for the back to back shooters? They know about how many people will do this, not sure what the real problem is.

A lot of the SS shooters were not happy about Revolver taking Sunday which was the "day of choice". If they started holding spots for Saturday for the shooters that signed up for both Nationals the uproar would be deafening (at least on the forums :goof: ). IMO

I for one am grateful for a centrally located stand alone revolver nationals.

SS never shot on sunday it was always a "Weather Back Up Day". This year they changed the format on the SS a bit. They issued more slots it seems and added in a group of 100+ open slots (which if I understand correctly didn't need a slot and were available immediately) but they opened it mid november and only the observant (of which I'm not one!) grabbed them on Saturdays. Saturday filled up in about a week, Friday in about a month and both needed a Slot or one of those open slots. Thursday looks as if it will fill by Jan 1 even! In the past they opened the waiting list for those without slots (no open slots were issued). And even then it usually filled up within a few weeks.

They also changed the Prize Table so that it is done by day by drawing when you sign up. Except for Trophys and major prizes that go along with it, there's no need to be there on Saturday. I'm afraid that may have a bigger impact on Revo attendance!!!!

I was able to snag a slot and used it on Friday, which I was leaning towards anyway. A way to give me a bit of rest between matches.

We'll just have to wait and see, so far there's 69.

• 3 months later...