Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Area 4 championship

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Self squad on uspsa still shows plenty of spots for sat/sun....or are the non-squaded shooters already guaranteed sat/sun even though they haven't picked a squad?

non- squadded folks who already paid need to get squadded. I'm sure some folks will drop out, when some spots free up, I'll go to the waitlist and send notices. Plenty of room left on Friday! for now anyway, down to 18 spots remaining.

hmmm......Single Stack or Limited 10?????? Shoot major 40 or minor 9mm????

Too many decisions......Too many SV's to choose from.............heck, I might just bring them all and let Ken decide for me at Registration....and watch him put me in Open with an iron sighted single stack in minor...just to laugh at me.......You know what they say about Friends like You......

I can only game as much as you let me......40 minor open with ipsc mags & iron sights...........wow. Now there is a challenge. Not sure I am up to it........I need to shoot Limited with 170mm tubes-help me out here...........I am just looking forward to shooting in weather warmer than 10'f which is what it is outside right now here in the Detroit Metro area.....ughhh......

From Area 4 FB:

Limited

GM-6

M-12

A-19

B-23

C-16

D-9

U-15

Open

GM-13

M-18

A-23

B-24

C-12

D-5

U-8

Revo

GM-1

M-2

A-1

B-1

C-1

D-0

U-1

Prod

GM-8

M-17

A-13

B-20

C-24

D-5

U-14

SS

GM-0

M-1

A-1

B-3

C-7

D-0

U-3

L10

GM-0

M-1

A-1

B-1

C-2

D-0

U-1

327.....That's it??? I am running an 18 stage, 504 round match over 4th of July weekend where every stage is 28 rounds.....c'mon Chef...up your game!!!!! This is Texas...the home of the big sticks!!!!! 15 stages at 30 rounds per would work out to 450. That has a nice sound to it.......We come from the frigid north where we don't have a lot of time to get rid of all these bullets we loaded this looooooonnnng winter. Help us out here......

Roy

327.....That's it??? I am running an 18 stage, 504 round match over 4th of July weekend where every stage is 28 rounds.....c'mon Chef...up your game!!!!! This is Texas...the home of the big sticks!!!!! 15 stages at 30 rounds per would work out to 450. That has a nice sound to it.......We come from the frigid north where we don't have a lot of time to get rid of all these bullets we loaded this looooooonnnng winter. Help us out here......

Roy

That's where the distant steel comes into play Roy. I'm sure you'll get your 450 into the backstop.