Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

tac sport holster and mag pouches

El Guapo

When I talked to Manny he didn't think the holster would fit a TS. That was some time ago though, but I would still check before I ordere.

For pouches I run DAA racer mag pouches (plastic), buy them from CED and they will include a free modified spacer for the TS. I tried CR speed, DAA universal, and ghost 360, but the DAA with the modified spacer worked the best.

For holster I run a blade tech pouch on a ben stoeger boss hanger.

Edited by Philo_Beddoe

When I talked to Manny he didn't think the holster would fit a TS. That was some time ago though, but I would still check before I ordere.

Me and my son use this with our TS

Since I use my TS for 3 Gun I got some Safariland 773 pouches sized for Glock magazines. I then heated up while in an vise with the mags in place to slightly reduce the width and replaced the stock rollers with some larger Lego wheels. They are perfect now.

Me and my son use this with our TS

Good to know! Thxs.

I have one (they're actually SLB Custom holsters made in Finland) for my TS. I don't think a TS would fit in the CZ Shadow model, but I'm sure one could be ordered... ;)

I have one (they're actually SLB Custom holsters made in Finland) for my TS. I don't think a TS would fit in the CZ Shadow model, but I'm sure one could be ordered... ;)

That's interesting. I thought the holster was designed by manny bragg and I'm pretty sure mine said "made in USA" on it. It's most definitely the same as the SLB hoslter but has USA (universal shooting academy) on the hanger instead of SLB.

Edited by BeerBaron

I made a new hanger over the weekend for my TS Blade Tech. I wanted something that worked like a BOSS or Ghost but that mounted on a TMMS so I could remove it easily for 3 Gun stages when it wasn't needed.

As I said before, the mag pouches are Safariland 773 for Glock that have been narrowed a little bit and have had the stock "wheels" replaced with some larger Lego ones that fit the TS mags properly.

post-5345-0-23307300-1409267265.jpg

post-5345-0-59314100-1409267275.jpg

post-5345-0-96396300-1409268119.jpg

Edited by alma

Alma, does that rig work within the 2" rule? It looks further away then that.

It's for 3 gun so it doesn't matter as much but I think I am good.

Consequently my stock DOH from blade tech wasn't even close to making the 2" without shims to reangle the gun.

post-5345-0-61205500-1409272983.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Manny Bragg Awesome Limited/Open Holster. A ton of position options. Worked well with my Czechmate when I had one, have used it with my TS and even worked with my Shadow because the trigger guards very similar. Very fast and very secure holster