Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Huge PractiScore problem! Any help

ogre56

Typical...

Well, but the same problem still exists on the change log display as well, so now you have TWO areas in the system effectively broken for the same reason. THAT doesn't reliably scroll, either. It's also VERY difficult to bring it up in the first place, IF one happened to stumble across it's existence since the feature isn't documented anywhere.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, are you telling me that those issues are show stoppers and preventing you from scoring yor large matches?

Otherwise they already logged in issue tracker, I know about them and will look at them when time come, unless you or anyone else are willing to help with an alternative solution.

No, YOU'RE trying to put those words into my mouth, and I'm not going to let you.

Look, you're doing the right thing right now with trying to fix sync issues that sprang up between 1.2.18 and 1.2.19. Just continue doing that, and the problems I've listed months ago will continue to sit unanswered until sometime later. Also someone around here maybe in another post mentioned that fixed time stage penalties are not coming across to ezws correctly. THAT is a show-stopper that needs to be fixed, as there is probably such a stage at the upcoming Nationals. Please prioritize accordingly.

And look at Chris Wren's code again.

Edited by wgnoyes