Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grand Power in the US: best time to purchase?

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do any of the members with connections to Eagle or Grand Power USA know when another shipment with X-Cals is due to arrive? K100 came in and so far I am liking it quite a bit.

Thank you Canuck for following up with me on the rear sight issue- if he hadn't PM'd me, I would have kept putting off calling Eagle. I get SO anxious about 'customer service' calls because they tend to result in epic frustration.

This was a complete 180* from that. I did go ahead and register my gun through the link at the top of this page:

https://grandpower.eagleimportsinc.com/grandpower/warranty/

Which was very simple and shouldn't require anything other than your serial. Seems like a good idea, just in case anyone ever does need real warranty service (i.e. has to mail gun).

Then I called (the 731 number on the 'Contact' page) and told the lady who answered what my problem was. I specified that it was the X-Cal with the Elliason sight, she basically said 'yup, we've got those,' asked for my serial and my mailing address, and told me the new sight would be in the mail on Monday. Bing bang boom done. Took less than five minutes. There's no way I could ask for better customer service than that.

Well my X-Cal developed the same problem today. Noticed I was shooting a little right of center for some reason. I had previously zeroed the rear sight and it had been right on. Went to adjust the rear site and what do ya know it moved just by pressing the screw driver against it. Then I had no problem moving it back and forth, almost the distance of the slot, easily with my fingers. I'll be calling Eagle on Monday to see of they can help me out.

Ask for Matt. He is the guy.

Talked to Matt just a little bit ago. Real easy process and no hassle whatsoever. Just asked for a little information from me on where he needed to ship the new rear sight and he's getting me one in the mail right away. Can't say I've had an easier customer experience with any other company in any other industry. WAY TO GO EAGLE IMPORTS! This in my book gives way more credibility to a brand like Grand Power if they have an importer that is this willing to stand behind their products.

Edited by Styer

Ask for Matt. He is the guy.

Talked to Matt just a little bit ago. Real easy process and no hassle whatsoever. Just asked for a little information from me on where he needed to ship the new rear sight and he's getting me one in the mail right away. Can't say I've had an easier customer experience with any other company in any other industry. WAY TO GO EAGLE IMPORTS! This in my book gives way more credibility to a brand like Grand Power if they have an importer that is this willing to stand behind their products.

That always good to know. It would be nice if EAA worked like this too!

• 5 months later...

If anyone is interested I'll be selling my X-Caliber. I love this gun but selling since I can't suppress it. If anyone is interested send me a PM

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk