Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Comprehensive list of places doing 3 Gun shotgun custom work

Moltke

35 minutes ago, Jburritt said:

I just got an M2 and I’m torn and who send it too, Hayes or Briley. But triangle is about$400 less than than Hayes and Briley. Is there really a big difference of quality and reliablity?

Hayes does an amazing job transforming the M2.  Their loading port is wide open, and I really like how low they mill the rear sight into the rib.

• 3 months later...

Those Hayes brothers rock. Lots of good gunsmiths out there, but being able to stand in the shop, talk face to face, see the work, drop off, pick up, and pay in person are major reasons for going local. Check out your local gunsmiths and if you are lucky, you will have someone almost as good as mine. 

Edited by xtian999
more

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, Triangle is one of the original Benelli builders. Benny and I have been Instrumental in many of the changes that have become standard through the years. I can honestly say that no one understands Benelli shotguns as well as Triangle. 

42 minutes ago, kurtm said:

Well, Triangle is one of the original Benelli builders. Benny and I have been Instrumental in many of the changes that have become standard through the years. I can honestly say that no one understands Benelli shotguns as well as Triangle. 

They know their way around a 1911/2011 as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

If your Benelli M2 does not shoot slugs to POA send it to Rose Action Sports to get it fixed. Steve fixed mine and it now shoots slugs to POA out to 100 yards. Problem was the magazine tube was off center several degrees when purchased new and when the barrel is put on the gun it "follows" the magazine tube alignment- my gun was shooting about 12 to 18 inches at 1 o'clock at 30 yards. Steve has a jig to "center" the mag tube in the reciver which will correct the problem.

This will also correct the center of the shot pattern-i.e. POA and POI of the center of the shot pattern will coincide. 

11 hours ago, kurtm said:

That's cool! Where do you get these jigs???

I checked Amazon and Brownells...no luck. Same with BassPro...

You probably need to check with the guy that invented them. Last I heard he was somewhere North of EDEN...Wyoming 🤪

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...