Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How to get started with Practiscore?

jlow

New to this app even though I have used it for scoring but now I have to set the machines up from scratch for another club.

I have found the old PDF manual but it is really out of date and the screens on my iPAD does not resemble it at all. I have looked on youtube but was surprise that there are no videos for starters. Any help someone can give me will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Some more details of my quest. I am using the newest version of the software and working to help a 2-gun club move into electronic scoring. The club use their own scoring system and I find that the software under "Build Stages" and "Penalties" will allow me to change and customize the type of penalties - so that is great. The problem now I am having is when I do an "Add Stage", I get a page which does not have any of the items like "Paper Target", "Poppers/Plates", "No shoots", etc like it shows in the manual, so I am confused....

It's when you set up your match....you have to set the match type. Based on match type, the build stages, penalties, etc will change to that match type screens. By default, on Android, the match type is USPSA.

Try setting up another match and view the details. You can always delete the match and start over.

Edited by Mark R