Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Mike_M

Hiperfire 243G trigger?

Haven't heard much on there about the 243G trigger from Hiperfire. Is it the same as the 24C but with a traditional curved trigger rather than the "red shoe" of the 24C? Otherwise the same trigger? Anyone running one yet have a review of it?

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by Mike_M

yes, you got it right..

I have ran both..

no difference, just personal preference

The 24G the same internals and quick reset as the 24C but it doesnt have a flat trigger or the trigger shoe. They're both good triggers!

purely personal preference

i think 99.9 % of shooters could flip a coin on which version and be happy either way.

My other AR triggers are Wilson Combat 3lb TTU singlestages which are curved.

I switch between guns and it doesn't effect me one way or the other.

You nailed it. I have both triggers and I like the 24C better in my game gun, but the 3G better in my SBR. Really just comes down to personal preference!

Installed one last night and took it to the range today. Very nice trigger, quick reset. Will run it in a match this weekend and see if it makes much of a difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the 24C and tried a 243G the other day. Felt pretty much the same, but I prefer the 24C due to the trigger shoe. My buddy that had the 3G version preferred it since it was more what he was used to with the curved trigger.

I'll agree with the rest here that which you get is purely preference, and you will be very happy with either one.

I tried both at the Vegas 3 gun nation and I think the flat trigger would be better once you got over the difference in feel. Seems like the flat shoe really would help with the long range. Bar none best trigger I've ever felt compared to my jp, ssa-e and rock river. Buy it you'll be happy with either one.

Bumping this thread because I picked up both a 3G and 24C during the recent Optics Planet sale.  I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I figured I'd get both and return the one I don't want with their free return shipping.  With their sale pricing, the 24C was about $50 more than the 3G.  I know people generally like the straight trigger of the 24C with the "Hipershoe", but is it worth a 40% increase in cost?  Looking for some advice on which to keep.