Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Loading Magazines

ParkerNash

What is the best/quickest way that everyone is loading there mags? I have TM 5.1 and got one of those speed loaders but the BB's just end up shooting off because they won't go past the feed lips. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

post-39398-0-56538200-1405459599_thumb.p

Get one of those big round trash can, put in a few mags, airsoft BBs and a neighborhood kid and put the lid on (with some air holes just in case). Only let him out when the mags are full.

I've never been able to get the thing to work and I have the adaptor. I just pull the spring down with my thumb and use the speed loader to pour bb's in the hole. Works great.

Which hole are you talking about? The feed lips are tight so the BB has to be pushed in which is why the BB go flying when i use the loader. Can you take the feed lips off?

I've never been able to get the thing to work and I have the adaptor. I just pull the spring down with my thumb and use the speed loader to pour bb's in the hole. Works great.

Which hole are you talking about? The feed lips are tight so the BB has to be pushed in which is why the BB go flying when i use the loader. Can you take the feed lips off?

The adapter works, you just need to figure out the right angle, and maintain steady pressure while loading BBs. You do need to pull the mag spring down with your thumb while loading. Still, you'll have a couple of 'flyers' from time to time - that's why I keep my BBs in a large ziplock bag, and load the mag inside that bag.

BTW, the picture you posted shows a loader without an adapter. The loader with adapter looks like this:

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00F4W0PXQ/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by ardo

I figured out that the BB's fit through the slightly wider slot at the bottom of the magazine where you pull the follower down with your thumb. The BB's don't alway zigzag right but it is the only I can get the BB's into the mag using the speed loader. People who don't have WE's or TM's probably don't know what I am talking about.