Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Pants

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old EOTAC pants were my favorite until they went out of business. The Woolrich Elite line is very similar. I like the 5.11 Stryke pants except the price.

I SO'ed at the 2007 IDPA Nat's. Woolrich totally hooked us SO's up with free pants, shirts, shorts, and vests. I'd say easily $300 retail in Woolrich "schwag". I really like the Woolrich shorts. They are actually short enough that they don't hang off my knees or drag off my knees.... But not so short to be like Magnum P.I. shorts.

Vertex pants are pretty nice. Not too expensive and durable. Supports of the sport. They have light weight and regular depending on temperature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 on the Vertx

I have worn jeans for years now. Never liked the 'tacticool' pants, too many pockets and heavy material. But I bought a pair of vertx recently trying to find something that fits a bit better for athletic activity. I like them so far, fit well, stretch enough, light weight, more crotch room (very important) and the pockets are cut inside the leg and don't hang out. Another thing I like is no Velcro.