Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primary Arms 1X6

Steve RA

logo.gif

Hello Steve,

Your Order# 280617 placed on 7/10/2014 is packed and ready for carrier pickup, or if you placed your order for In-Store-Pickup it is ready to be picked up.

Your tracking number is

Carrier Tracking Number Date Shipped USPS 9405510200986281785521 7/11/2014 12:00:00 AM

and can be tracked via your requested carrier: FEDEX, UPS, or USPS

Please Note:

1. It may take up to 24 hours for the carrier to update your tracking information.

2. Expedited orders placed after 3:00 CST will be picked up by the carrier on the next business day.

Thanks again for shopping at Primary Arms!

Visit us anytime at www.primaryarms.com

I was going to get one of these for a back up rifle. But they were never in stock and I am not going to check all the time to see if there in. So I got a Burris XTR2, more money but I like it so much I am going to try it as my primary optic. And not to be a hater but that range finding thing on the PA 1x6 might be great for combat. But I found it distracting for a 3 gun scope.

It's here, it's here.

Got the scope this afternoon, really like it on cursory inspection. Will know more after mounting it and sighting it in but it seems clear and after adjusting the diopter ring at the back on a sign with some printing on it about 100yds away it really seems quite sharp. I know most instructions say to look at the sky - or a solid color background - but I find that if you have a sign handy you can do a better job by getting the letters/printing as sharp as possible.

So far I'm very impressed, especially at it's price point.

Don't have it mounted yet, just looking out the door it seems to have a reasonable amount of eye relief without "blurring" from the sides. It has a lot more at low power than at 6X but all the scopes I've ever had were just like that.

For the price, and the amount of desire that doesn't get fulfilled each time they get a limited amount in, I'm sure you could move it without a loss and very rapidly if you didn't like it.