Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Firearms Immersion Vacations

New to the BE forums, but loving all the information. I'm looking for some information and any personal experiences.

I'm looking for a firearms trip/vacation that I can take my dad and brother on. I'm trying to find a destination, week-long trip, that can expose all of us to a safe use of a variety of firearms.

An experiences with these boutique vacation experiences?

Thanks in advance.

Sign up for a week at the Sigarms academy. They have great range facilities, loaner guns, solid instructors, and the Seacoast of New Hampshire is a nice place to hang out after hours. It would be a great place to start.

They stack their Handgun 101,102, 103 in successive days and they you could slide into the same with rifle and finish with shotgun on the weekend.

Give Adam Painchaud a call. He is the director and a very good guy. He will be able to help you with the schedule etc.

Edited by striped1

Vegas. There's a multitude of ranges and you can rent anything from a Glock to a Tommy gun to a fully auto MP5. Or a cannon. Plus the other ehem..... distractions makes for a good man trip.

I'm heading to Vegas soon and want to shoot something full auto. Do you have any recommended ranges?

Vegas. There's a multitude of ranges and you can rent anything from a Glock to a Tommy gun to a fully auto MP5. Or a cannon. Plus the other ehem..... distractions makes for a good man trip.

I'm heading to Vegas soon and want to shoot something full auto. Do you have any recommended ranges?

The 702, American shooters and the Progun club offer FA rentals. Do not go to the Gunstore. they are a tourist trap for Asian tourist and other foriengers. There is also a place call battle field Vegas which offers a full package. the indoor ones are very close to the strip.

i would suggest going to the Pro gun club. its an outdoor venue vs indoor for most of the other ranges. you can also take a look at the facilities while you are there. They hold a lot of uspsa and 3 gun there. there are rumors that they would like to host the Nationals there in the future. its only about 20 mins from the strip and drive a little further and you can visit hoover dam also.

The 702, American shooters and the Progun club offer FA rentals. Do not go to the Gunstore. they are a tourist trap for Asian tourist and other foriengers. There is also a place call battle field Vegas which offers a full package. the indoor ones are very close to the strip.

i would suggest going to the Pro gun club. its an outdoor venue vs indoor for most of the other ranges. you can also take a look at the facilities while you are there. They hold a lot of uspsa and 3 gun there. there are rumors that they would like to host the Nationals there in the future. its only about 20 mins from the strip and drive a little further and you can visit hoover dam also.

Thanks for the advice!

Good recommendations here, especially the don't go to...

+1 for the dam tour