Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bushnell Fusion Binocular Laser Range Finder

RiggerJJ

JJ, I 've had the fusion 1600's and now the fusion mile ones and I LOVE them!!! they are very nice and have performed very well under a variety of conditions, I used the the 1600's for a few years hunting and multigunning and could always get a reliable reading from either the target or if it was too small, the surrounding vegetation. the same can be said for the mile version, I got a verified 1600yd reading off of a target the other day during a long range class. the glass is very good for general use as binoculars as well. they go with me when ever i'm hunting or shooting.

The only time I couldn't get a reading was when trying to shoot the laser thru the windshield of the truck.

Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have the 1-mile version and it works great. I can reliably get readings out to 1500 and in good conditions I have even gotten readings at 1950yds. The various settings (brush and bullseye) work very well for ranging your intended target.

The only gripe I have is with the angular readings. For instance if you have a target on a tall hill and you want a reading it will give you the line of site distance and then the angular adjusted dope. You have to select from 10 different dopes of various calibers and if the one that is closest to the load you are shooting isn't as close as you'd like it, you can't trust your angular readings. (Hopefully that makes sense)

Other then that I have been very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk