Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 dates

bradhe

As far as I know, it always ends the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. I suppose something could happen to change that, but I dont think so.

Looking ahead.. May 20-23rd looks like the dates.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know what calendar DW was looking at but I'd place a large bet that the Bianchi Cup will take place on the 27th-29th in 2015. That's the weekend before Memorial Day when it usually happens. The Flagler Cup is the weekend before Bianchi.

Alan~^~

Don't know what calendar DW was looking at but I'd place a large bet that the Bianchi Cup will take place on the 27th-29th in 2015. That's the weekend before Memorial Day when it usually happens. The Flagler Cup is the weekend before Bianchi.

Alan~^~

I'm not sure what calendar you are looking at, but Memorial Day is the 25th of May in 2015. The last monday in May.

If June 1 was Memorial day, you might have won that large Bet. :D

Edited by DWFAN

Alan~^~

I'm not sure what calendar you are looking at, but Memorial Day is the 25th of May in 2015. The last monday in May.

If June 1 was Memorial day, you might have won that large Bet. :D

Ooops! You're right Jeremy! They may still run it the last weekend of May, but historically logic is on your side!

Sorry !

Alan~^~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...