Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone use Invictus Practical Holster Hanger?

That hanger looks nice and I'm in the market to get one, I was looking at the "Boss Hanger" through Benstoeger pro shop but the AP hanger looks sweet. I'm wondering what is the difference between the MOD_HP-L and the HH-L? I am looking to get the long version

You can email Kevin. He responds quickly and will give you the information you want. I did to ask him long vs short and what model and got an answer right away.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine rolled in Friday. Extremely well engineered down to the smallest parts. Very impressive. I also traded a couple emails with Kevin and frankly the multi-billion dollar company I work for could learn quite a bit about customer service from him.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one waiting on me when I get home. Can't wait to try it out!

Been using mine for a few weeks now and LOVE it. Am using the short version with a Veil Solutions kydex holster. Have shot Steel Challenge, 3 Gun and USPSA with it so far and it works flawlessly.

Kevin is top rate!!!! I have turned down several sponsors after trying their product but after trying Kevin's gear and he offering me a sponsorship I was ELATED!!! I have yet to try a product from him I wouldn't pay twice retail for!!!! His 2.8 quad loaders are all I shotgun load from and I have tried them ALL!!!

The holster hanger is equally awesome!! Im sure many wish they would've thought of it first!!!

Jacob

Edited by BigBets

• 3 weeks later...

The hanger is great and as well made as the caddies. I have to thank Kevin again for excellent customer service. He has gone above and beyond with his service and fixing problems that were not even his to begin with.

If you have any doubts, forget them. Kevin will exceed your expectations with service and quality product.

The Long holster hanger is what I use.. works great and you don't have to worry about it breaking or moving around on you once it's locked down. Excellent piece of kit and an awesome company. Kevin is/has always been dedicated to customer service since day one!! You won't find any "Gimmick" products from IP...Fo Sho!!

Hadley O.

• 5 months later...

Looks slick. Anyone try one with a G-Code XST holster yet?

Yes the hanger works with the G- Code XST holster.

Yes it does. Just doesn't offer as much adjustability as you might get with some other holster designs. I got the short one and it's perfect for me. Great product!

how does this hanger compare to the boss holster hanger?

Kinda different... I used the boss on a Bladetech and a Invictus on a safariland ALS.

The boss feel a little more "stocky" more solid, but both are excellent option.

The boss allows you to really fine tune your angle, the Invictus does not.

Both allows for up/down adjustments.

AM running an invictus hangar, I love it. used loctite on all the fasteners while setting it up, am really pleased w it. Kevin is excellent at cust service,makes a good product and is right in my backyard. even w him 12 miles away, I still buy through the dealers he supports.His products are worth the money. hth

• 1 year later...

Great hanger I love it. But FYI u would be supporting him more if you bought directly through him rather than a dealer. His profit on a dealer sale is significantly less than a sale from his website. That's with any product from any company.

Just now, hurley326 said:

Great hanger I love it. But FYI u would be supporting him more if you bought directly through him rather than a dealer. His profit on a dealer sale is significantly less than a sale from his website. That's with any product from any company.

Dustbuster1