Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone use Invictus Practical Holster Hanger?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I have a BOSS hanger and an Invictus long. I just got a the Boss. It's great and I will likely use it for matches that are mostly pistol or 2 gun type stuff where movement is shorter. It's more adjustable and presents the grip in a way that is very consistent.

For the matches wheres there's lots of running and movement, and draw times are less critical, I prefer the Invictus because it hangs out from the hip a bit and doesn't rest on the hip bone like the Boss and doesn't ever bind and it seems to be rigid but much lighter, which can make a huge difference on a cluttered and heavy 3gun belt.

I love Invictus stuff. It's solid, well designed, and as others have mentioned, there is a real guy that has pride in his products. And he should because it's very good stuff.

Edit: Forgot to mention my passionate hate for the Bladetech DO hanger. Not that I have high expectations from a cheap piece of soft crappy plastic, but sheesh. I do like my BT holster that I've used for years, but have seen some new ones that left a lot to be desired. And, I purchased a RHT holster and I am never going to use anything else for kydex anymore. Got another one coming tomorrow!

RHT and the Invictus, coupled with CZ badassery,  should be a perfect storm of 3Gun winning. Watch out Jerry, I am coming for you and your flashy daughter!

Edited by NoKimberDave

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...