Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cz75 options

Chaser_2332

They can be very good and absolutely competitive. Anything but a Shadow has a firing pin block which NY it's nature will give you a slightly heavier and different feeling trigger but they can be made very nice too given the right parts and work.

They can be very good and absolutely competitive. Anything but a Shadow or 85c has a firing pin block which NY it's nature will give you a slightly heavier and different feeling trigger but they can be made very nice too given the right parts and work.

Fify

They can be very good and absolutely competitive. Anything but a Shadow or 85c has a firing pin block which NY it's nature will give you a slightly heavier and different feeling trigger but they can be made very nice too given the right parts and work.

Fify

Thanks!

I have a Cajun Gun Works adjustable sear and a CZ Custom competition hammer, plus a 13lb mainspring in mine. The trigger is hugely improved from stock. Just a note, if you shoot USPSA Production the Cajun Gun Works hammer is not legal, but the CZ one is since it's a factory part.

I also added sights from Cajun Gun works, so between the sights and the improved trigger the gun is definitely not the limiting factor in my scores.

Edited by bkoenig

I just contacted someone at czc looking for a shadow. But decided to go with a standard sp01 and get it tuned up.

I had a tactical with a race hammer, sights, and it shot great I can only anticipate what this new one will be like with the extra internals.