Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trying To Find: S&W "H" stamped Trigger Bar Assembly

Trident

Trying To Find: S&W "H" stamped Trigger Bar Assembly as mine broke the spring eye.

Brownell's, Midway and SSS are out. SW will not send out the part.

Any help located one would be appreciated.

Edited by Trident

Thanks, I saw that one, but they show it on the website but when I called nada....

Even SW says they are out as they are sending all to production. Say 6-8 weeks for weapon return if I send it in.

I have matches to attend to ;').

Next?

Not with the new VP9 striker system coming out next month. Seems by many that it is, by far, the best striker fired system in all categories. It will be priced right so hopefully it will get good support.

OK, I again spoke to S&W yesterday and was told that they are out-of-stock on trigger bars and other "parts". I also have noticed that everyone is out of most all MP parts so I asked about the shortage.

They said that corporate had made a change in that they will no longer be filling any parts orders for mail order and other "suppliers" as they want everyone to return their guns to S&W for repair.

they're gonna lose a lot of business with a move like that....these pistols are easy to work on for minor breakage...and most of us that use them competitively don't have the time or the budget to be sending pistols back to S&W for a easy quick fix.

Edited by jriggs

they're gonna lose a lot of business with a move like that....these pistols are easy to work on for minor breakage...and most of us that use them competitively don't have the time or the budget to be sending pistols back to S&W for a easy quick fix.

Not to mention they told me 3-6 weeks ;'). Today, a customer service person told me that they would take a trigger bar out of a pistol they were destroying and send it to me. We'll see.

I have several MP's, but set up for different things and different models and I don't want to have to cannibalize one for the other not to mention that depending on models some parts are not interchangeable like sear blocks, triggers bars, etc...... I don't want to cannibalize my EDC to go to a match and visa versa.

The HK VP9 comes out any day and from what I see and have heard so far it will be a game changer in the striker fired world..... looking better all of the time.

Do not worry....this is going to backfire horribly on S&W and before you know it they'll be selling parts again. Some dipshit who doesn't know his a_-hole from his elbow thought this up.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to mention they told me 3-6 weeks ;'). Today, a customer service person told me that they would take a trigger bar out of a pistol they were destroying and send it to me. We'll see.

I have several MP's, but set up for different things and different models and I don't want to have to cannibalize one for the other not to mention that depending on models some parts are not interchangeable like sear blocks, triggers bars, etc...... I don't want to cannibalize my EDC to go to a match and visa versa.

The HK VP9 comes out any day and from what I see and have heard so far it will be a game changer in the striker fired world..... looking better all of the time.

I'd wait to buy into a new system for competition until I could assure parts availability......