Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Belt for 3 Gun

So I got to know, how many zip ties is equal to taking on and off a standard belt??? I mean in time savings? Also by the time you put on a bunch of zip ties to tie your outer belt to your inner belt which is threaded through your pant loops, it seems to me I can reconfigure my regular belt at least 4 times....and......wait....and I can do it all by myself. I don't need a squire to put the zip ties in the back.

Now I know I'm not reaching you guys at all, and I know the geardos out there will hate me, but my belt only cost $40.00 bucks, doesn't need keepers or zip ties, doesn't require friends to help put it on and never comes off until I decide to take it off. Yeah, what was I thinking? :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt, you know I am in the front of the lazy line, the reason I like the double velcro and the velcro ties has nothing to do with time or even the ability to rearrange, I don't rearrange. I use the same belt as you do for Timmy matches, but when I have caddies on my belt it is just more comfortable to wear the CR speed and the velcro ties, even though they are a hassle. To get my gear stable with my instructor belt I need to reef it down tight enough that it pinches me when I move, the double velcro abomination that I wear does not. If i where a chiseled physical specimen such as your self I could probably pull it off, but I don't see P90X in my future.