Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RO Suspected of Cheating in USPSA Matches

At least they did it right.

Interesting to see that the letter to Mr. Hendrix is dated 26 June. I understand things take time, but I would very much like to see more realtime communication on behalf of USPSA to its members on its own website.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to see that the letter to Mr. Hendrix is dated 26 June. I understand things take time, but I would very much like to see more realtime communication on behalf of USPSA to its members on its own website.

I agree. I'm used to reality TV, so I want the ongoing drama. There is no need for everyone to get on the same page or do things right.

I agree. I'm used to reality TV, so I want the ongoing drama. There is no need for everyone to get on the same page or do things right.

lmao

Well, in the interest of not letting this die, why does the presidents letter to us say Terminated in one line and suspended in another? The the letter to hendrix says suspended. Those are two entirely different things no? If you are terminated you are done. If you are suspended the door is left open to continually ask to be reinstated.

I agree though. It is a step in the right direction

From the letter:

From the letter:

"His membership will be terminated, and he will be banned from participating in USPSA events for life."
He was suspended while they were working on it. Then he was terminated and banned.
Here is the link.

The sentence before that says he was sent a suspension letter. And hendrix's letter says suspended, not terminated.

Direct Quote from the July 4 letter that the link takes you to on the USPSA site:

Shortly after the Area 1 Director’s report, I issued a suspension letter to the accused
Range Officer. His membership will be terminated, and he will be banned from
participating in USPSA events for life. His actions betrayed the trust that was expected
of him not only as a member of USPSA, but also as a certified Range Officer. They are
unacceptable and have certainly brought discredit to USPSA.
If you read the bylaws he has the right to appeal the suspension and termination. That is why it says "will be terminated". He would need a pretty big rabbit to pull out of his hat to win the appeal.
Look at the date on the letter below it. It is from June 26. The one I am quoting is July 4.

This guy will never shoot another match unless he moves to another area and changes his name..

When you sign up to USPSA, it doesn't verify who you are. The website just takes your money and mails you a USPSA number. He could register under his brothers name and get a new card. On the other hand ... who will ever shoot with him?

This guy will never shoot another match unless he moves to another area and changes his name..

When you sign up to USPSA, it doesn't verify who you are. The website just takes your money and mails you a USPSA number. He could register under his brothers name and get a new card. On the other hand ... who will ever shoot with him?

I would shoot with him but damned if he would come anywhere near a timer or clip board. And I would plus 2 him all day long as well!

Personally, I would love to see him shoot another match....cause it would be damn funny watching try to time himself, make sure he isn't foot faulting or running with his booger hook on the bang button, and watch him score, tape, and reset his targets.....all to have all of it thrown out when he submits it...cause I'll bet there isnt another soul who would help him....

and Sarge, I know you say that you would +2 him all day, but we all know different....you would record the time that the timer shows, nothing more, nothing less...

and Sarge, I know you say that you would +2 him all day, but we all know different....you would record the time that the timer shows, nothing more, nothing less...

Ugh..... You're right of course.