Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA matches in the Ft. Walton Beach, Fl area?

At one time there was a club in Pensacola that shot USPSA,I do not think they do anymore.The only other clubs in the area for 100 miles or so would be Mobile and Tallahassee.

et,

Thanks. I found the website for Pensacola a while ago but I think it the dates were in the 2003 range. I corresponded with a guy (from the classified ads) in FWB a while back by email who said that there was some activity at Hurlburt but since 9/11 the AFSOC guys are a bit touchy about non-members bringing firearms on the base.

I will be spending some time there in the next year or so and it is likely that it may be for some extended periods so the places you mention may not be out of the question. Hell, before SWPL moved, I had 90 miles to drive to get to their match at Piru.

Thanks agian,

Chuck

The Mobile club would be glad to have you come shoot with us. Unfortunatley you would have about a 2 1/2 hour drive since our range is actually about an hour north of Mobile. We shoot on the 2nd and 4th saturday of every month. If you do decide to shoot with us just e-mail me and I'll get you some directions.