Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Took the SP01 shadow plunge, mag info?

mike g35

Oh, I will warn that I don't know the weight on them yet. I have been meaning to check that to ensure I don't add more than 2 Oz overall on Production set up.

alma, it looks like it but are all of your mags 9MM marked? I know on the CZC site it says they can be 9 or 40 marked, not sure if I would want the 40 marked ones even though the site says they are the same.

witnessed marked on one side as 9mm, the other side as 40SW. same mag,

Gotcha, so they are all marked that way then?

No, mine from CZC are only marked 9mm, the CZ Logo, and 9mm witness marks at 5, 10, and 17.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just an update. I bought the 17 round plated CZC/MecGar mags along with Springer basepads. I also got a set of thick aluminum aggressive checkered (textured) grips, "the lemon graters", and a bladetech DOH holster from CZC. I have a Bladetech here now for my X5 that is on a BOSS hangar with the thumb adjustment screws, I'm just going to swap out the parts to my new CZ holster and turn it into a BOSS. Add that to the CR belt and the Ghost pouches a did say I'm good to go. Thanks for all the help!

Sounds like a great setup! I use the CR mag pouches but have considered getting some Ghost. Can anyone give their opinion which they prefer and why? The BOSS hanger is outstanding!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Following up on this since I got the scale out and was a bit worried about making the +-2 oz Production weight of 42 oz.

My stock CZ 18 round mags are 3.05oz whereas the new CZC (MecGar) 17 round magazines with the Springer Precision base pads and a small piece of skate tape are 4.05 OZ.

My ACCU with the CZC Thick aluminum grips and liberal amounts of grip tape is right at 42.00 oz with the 18 rounders and 43.00 oz with the 17 round/w Springer Precision base pads.