Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brian Killam AKA Too Slow has died

ROY NEAL

Friday June 6th, 2014 we lost one of our members. Brian Killam known to many here as Too Slow passed awayat only 55 at his home due to heart complications/breathing issues. Brian's best friend Rob Gaffney (WOOF) found him when he went over to check on him on Friday afternoon. Brian's family all lived out of town, so Rob and his family were Brian's family. They had been the best of friends for over 30 years. It was through Rob that I had the honor of getting to know Brian and was able to call him my friend. Without Brian, there is no way I could have set up my Dillon press by myself or kept it running as I found new ways to break things that shouldn't have............It goes without saying that I will miss my friend.

Brian was the stats and registration guy for our home club and our match's will not be the same without him. Rob's and my life will not be the same without him.

Thank you to all of you who have read this, responded with emails, PM's and through FB and who showed up to the viewing and funeral services. Brian has Sisters who all live out of town and had no idea that he had this many friends and interests. They were gracious enough to give us some of Brian's ashes so that we can spread them on the range (can you say shotgun???) when we dedicate the new registration window/section in Brian's honor.

Best Regards,

Roy