Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Law_Man

Restoring Old Trucks

Well, after viewing the pictures, all I can say is that you are a real, certified glutton for punishment !!! But, those will keep you off the streets and out of bars for quite awhile. :cheers:

Well, after viewing the pictures, all I can say is that you are a real, certified glutton for punishment !!! But, those will keep you off the streets and out of bars for quite awhile. :cheers:

You dont know the half of it but you are right it will keep me busy for a while :cheers:

'85 C10 is my hobby. Good amount of time and money in the old white witch. But my girl's feet on the dash make it worth it. ?

Nice! I just came of the Hot Rod Mag Power Tour with my 53. Drove her 800 miles in 3 days and 1000 total last week. 350/350 12 bolt.post-12328-140236150862_thumb.jpg

Oh....454/400. Built bolt by bolt by me. Working on interior now. Long road. Long road at 11MPG. But again, worth it.

Edited by whitedog

Now that you got us interested, please keep us updated.

Restored a 64-1/2 Mustang many years ago. Enjoyed it at the time but never really committed to a second project.

'85 C10 is my hobby. Good amount of time and money in the old white witch. But my girl's feet on the dash make it worth it.

That is one thing they are good at is sucking up both your time and money. But in the end you are right it is all worth it

Oh....454/400. Built bolt by bolt by me. Working on interior now. Long road. Long road at 11MPG. But again, worth it.

Very nice!!!

Nice! I just came of the Hot Rod Mag Power Tour with my 53. Drove her 800 miles in 3 days and 1000 total last week. 350/350 12 bolt.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1402361505.853513.jpg

That is a nice looking truck. I hope mine looks that good one day

Edited by Law_Man

Now that you got us interested, please keep us updated.

Restored a 64-1/2 Mustang many years ago. Enjoyed it at the time but never really committed to a second project.

I will definitely do that!!!

I have an old '59 Ford F-100 that was bought new by my late grandfather in 1959. Varsity blue, but now it is primer and rust. Hopefully in a few years I'll be able to contribute a picture of the finished product to this thread.

Very cool projects. My unrealized dream is a 50's chevy p/u with 3 rear window cab, 350/325 hp fun truck. I envy you guys. Keep the pixs rolling.

I sand on new trucks for a living so Id rather go out and shoot poorly on weekend's then work on a old truck. But I really admire what it takes to turn those trucks into something nice.