Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why are none of you all migrating over to the USPSA forums? It has great potential but nobody seems to want to check in over there. Best thing about it, at least for now, there are very few moderators so you can actually discuss things openly.

Checked it out a few times in the past. Seemed like traffic was minimal..I'll give it another look.

Bill

It is very minimal. That's the problem! It seems to be having a hard time gaining traction.

I didn't even know there was on until very recently.

eta--

The registration is flawed. The question "What are one of the two natural enemies of firearms?" and it didn't take my answer as "Democrats".

Edited by AJE

I originally joined the forum in 2006. I saw little to no traffic there and no support from USPSA President and BOD so i stopped reading.

Until the "leaders" of USPSA use it for communication with members, i do not see use growing.

+1!

Pat

I originally joined the forum in 2006. I saw little to no traffic there and no support from USPSA President and BOD so i stopped reading.

Until the "leaders" of USPSA use it for communication with members, i do not see use growing.

+1!

Pat

1 More

I got logged in but it doesn't appear like I'm able to post.

I was pretty underwhelmed with the amount of posts here. Even if it is the official forum, this place has way more relevant traffic.

What if we ask Brian to set aside a corner of his great forum to be the official USPSA forum? It would give a breath of air to USPSA and make more shooters aware of Brian's website for him to sell his book and Dillon stuff. Win, win situation.

Edited by George Post

• 2 weeks later...

I sent an email to HQ so we will see what they say

Kevin,

Any reply or just crickets?

Pat

Nadda. I was thinking about this today when I kept seeing tons of posts and pics at the junior camps. I'm all for bringing juniors on board but if they have time for photo ops that will play to the main stream folks they should have time to reply to paying members. Gets more disappointing every day.

• 5 weeks later...

Never heard a thing. And I still see all kinds of FB posts from Kim so I know she has time to answer member concerns. She needs to go if this is the best she has to offer. It appears if you are not involved in a junior program or one of her FB friends she can't be bothered.

Never heard a thing. And I still see all kinds of FB posts from Kim so I know she has time to answer member concerns. She needs to go if this is the best she has to offer. It appears if you are not involved in a junior program or one of her FB friends she can't be bothered.

I've worked with Kim many times over the past few years and I have a completely different impression of her work for this association. I think she is a tremendous asset to this sport.