Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RL 550 B Roller Handle Poll

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been using the aluminum roller handle and for some reason decided to try the plastic one when I got my second 650. Big mistake. The aluminum roller handle was a big improvement over the ball. The plastic one ended up being a step bacwards. For some reason they decided to design the plastic one with a triangular shaped handle. The edges of the triangle ended up being worse for hurting the hand than the ball. Unfortunately since I had already used it and had had it for more than 30 days, Dillon wouldn't take it back. I most likely will end up taking a dremel to it to round over the points.

Louis

I would have to agree with Louis. I have 4 550s, and 3 650s. I have roller handles on all of them and made the mistake of getting the "triangle" plastic one for one machine. ( 550) I went back to the ball end on that one. The roller handle, strong mount and bullet tray are standard on all my machines. I load standing, I am 6'3", and I mount them on tall work benches from Sam's club. perfect height,