Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooters Source Shotgun Challenge at Pikes Peak 2015

The match formerly known as the Pikes Peak Shotgun Challenge will be called the Shooters Source Shotgun Challenge at Pikes Peak. The Shooters Source has signed as the Title sponsor and we are pleased to partner with Jeremy again. Same 10 stage format as in 2014. Similar target count and similar diversity in stages and targets. Entry form will go up towards the end of the year.

A new front page has been made for 2015. Check it out here: http://www.pikespeakgunclub.org/PP___Pikes_Peak_Gun_Club.html

I'm trying to start a facebook page for the match as well, but... I've never done facebook and it's slow going.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I really want to make this match. I have some questions however, I would be coming from CA so I need to make it a little mini trip. I was born in Vail, and have friends there I need to visit. I know Co Springs is about 3 hrs away and this is a 1 day match, but there were pro clinics and other things going on the day before. Is it going to be a similar format? Meaning should I plan on getting there Friday leaving Sunday?

Yep. Similar format. 10 stages on Sat. Get here Fri afternoon for check in, pro clinic and walking stages. Drive to Keystone Sat evening for some Spring skiing at A-basin on Sun, then on to Vail.

Drive to Keystone Sat evening for some Spring skiing at A-basin on Sun, then on to Vail.

This particular part has me a little giddy... and is one of the reasons I can turn this into a vacation, IF I do it right!

Drive to Keystone Sat evening for some Spring skiing at A-basin on Sun, then on to Vail.

This particular part has me a little giddy... and is one of the reasons I can turn this into a vacation, IF I do it right!

Don't think I've ever made anyone giddy before... oh wait... it was A-basin.