Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Titegroup load- feedback wanted.

Jaycwebb

I shoot a Glock 34 in USPSA Limited Minor, but like a heavier bullet to help with knocking down all the poppers and plate racks during my weekly steel match.

I had been loading with Alliant Unique, but I came across some Titegroup at a decent price, and picked it up. I found a load that I'm going to make a batch of 50 of to test, but wanted to ask the hive for feeback as well.

OAL of 1.10

147gn Berrys

I was thinking of starting at 3.3gn. The min/starting load is 3.2gn and max is 3.6

Should I just start at 3.2? Just wondering if people have thoughts on this mix. I'm seeing a lot of threads on 124gn mixes, but not 147.

You're in the right ballpark with you're load data, just have to get it right for your gun. I'm closer to 1.130.

Now the heavier bullet to knock down steel, that may be debatable.

You're in the right ballpark with you're load data, just have to get it right for your gun. I'm closer to 1.130.

Now the heavier bullet to knock down steel, that may be debatable.

I've had issues hitting a popper with a 115, and sometimes even a 124 (though not as much) and it not going down. I switched to 147s about 3 months ago and haven't had any problems since.

3.2 is probably about right.

out of my Glock 19

i use a berry's 147gr RN

over 3.5gr. of titegroup

with win cases at 1.150"

AVG: 929 ES: 14.25 SD: 6.24

PF: 137

I like have velocities close to my SD ammo

I shoot a Glock 34 in USPSA Limited Minor, but like a heavier bullet to help with knocking down all the poppers and plate racks during my weekly steel match.

I had been loading with Alliant Unique, but I came across some Titegroup at a decent price, and picked it up. I found a load that I'm going to make a batch of 50 of to test, but wanted to ask the hive for feeback as well.

OAL of 1.10

147gn Berrys

I was thinking of starting at 3.3gn. The min/starting load is 3.2gn and max is 3.6

Should I just start at 3.2? Just wondering if people have thoughts on this mix. I'm seeing a lot of threads on 124gn mixes, but not 147.

You don't want to shoot that tg. Just send it to me, and you wont have to worry about it. :goof:

I shoot a Glock 34 for limited minor in USPSA and ESP in IDPA.

Here's my load

147gr bayou

3.2 Titegroup

1.130-1.135 Oal

Mixed brass

No problem knocking down steel or making power factor.