Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where do you buy reloading supplies, inc. Primers?

benos

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I buy at a local shop Tnt reloading. It has been hit or miss lately but I finally got my hands on an 8 pound jug of h335 tonight. Tony limits people to 1k of primers and you have to buy something else when you want them. It's a pain but he generally keeps things in stock.

• 1 month later...

Soon to be loading my own 9mm. Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what prices I should be looking at for the components?

115, 124gr FMJ bullets, brass, primers, powder?

It would be great if I knew what the pre panic prices were and what a reasonable price today is. Thanks very much for your help.

Soon to be loading my own 9mm. Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what prices I should be looking at for the components?

115, 124gr FMJ bullets, brass, primers, powder?

It would be great if I knew what the pre panic prices were and what a reasonable price today is. Thanks very much for your help.

finding components is going to be your problem...

delta precisipn 124 fmj 90.00

cci spp 30

w231 10

brass once fired 40

per k

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys

I am new here so redirect me to the right place here in the forum.

I just bought a Dillon 550b press.

Now I need to choose my supplies. I am going to start loading 45acp.

Where is good place to get everything at once to save on shipping.

Bullets

Brass

Primers

Powder

I want to get started with paper target loads.

any advice on how many rounds I should start with?

I would like to know how you guys orginize your supplies for each caliber and different types of loads.

Do you use color codes or lable?

any advice would be helpful...I don't want to waste time reinventing the wheel.

Thanks in advance.

Is there a spell check button on this forum?

• 2 months later...

Finding the hardest part is getting Powder right now. Been looking for a few days for anything reasonable for a 9mm. Have a gun/knife show coming to town next week, might as well save up and buy 8# of something there.......assuming I'm first through the door (like Black Friday all over)

• 11 months later...

I recently decided to get back into reloading (9mm/38 Special) for target and/or noobie IDPA. Looks like this is a pretty bad time to be trying to find pistol powders?!

Any suggestions for sources? I have no local shops other than a BassPro, so I think I'm reduced to Internet sites which I guess means a HazMat fee? We do get scheduled guns shows and I intent to visit those when they occur.

Any ideas appreciated.

If you have any friends in your area who reload the least expensive way to purchase components is to combine your orders and get it all at once. This lets you spread the Haz-Mat fee and freight around.

I like Powder Valley, unfortunately, so do a lot of other people so you have to be "quick on the trigger" when they get something you want in stock.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...