Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cracked slide

strongbow67

Hello I just discovered the slide has cracked on my springfield armory stainless loaded. I don't know the round count as I bought it used I have run 10k through it where do you guys buy your slides? does anybody have a used stainless slide they would like to sell? thanks

They will fix it for free.

My SA 1911 cracked in half after 12years. The sent me a pre-paid lable to ship the gun. I sent them the gun and in less then 10days I got it back.

1. New Slide

2. Refinished COMPLETE GUN

3. ALL NEW SPRINGS

4. New Trigger Group

All in All cost me 3.00 in gas

• 150% Satisfied with SA Customer Service

I sent my EMP to SA because it was shooting low and to the right. I talked with their customer service guy for a while, we had some mutual friends. He said no problem. They took great care of me. The gun came back with POA and POI being on the money.

I think the gun came back with a price list for other stuff--at a good discount I might add.

If not, Caspian makes great bar stock slides at a reasonable price.

Edited by pjb45

it cracked where the dust hood ends. it went up over the slide almost half way I called them today to make sure they received it and the nice lady said it was already fixed and I should be receiving it soon :goof::bow:

Springfield is an outstanding company.

it cracked where the dust hood ends. it went up over the slide almost half way I called them today to make sure they received it and the nice lady said it was already fixed and I should be receiving it soon :goof::bow:

Did you get it back yet?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk