Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Will polishing improve the TTI GM 3.25lb connector

suesstech

Gun: Glock 34 gen 3, stock before installing, no polishing - +- 600 rds down the tube

Guys,

Just installed the TTI GM 3.25 connector kit with springs into my gen 3 34. From the middle of the trigger I'm getting a consistent 3.75lb pull. Reset feels OK. I'm pretty happy with the package considering the low cost but curious if there would be any advantages to polishing the plunger and trigger bar in the right places to get an even better pull. My TTI connector looked nice and polished. I'd like to get it between 3.25 - 3.5# if possible.

Thoughts?

Polishing may or may not reduce measured trigger pull. It will improve the smoothness and feel, and likely improve function.

I like to polish the safety plunger to make sure it freely moves in the channel and across the trigger bar. YMMV

Thanks. After I wrote this I ended up being happy with the current weight but polished everything. Feels super smooth now. Only thing I noticed is that the reset seems a tad longer than with the oem 4.5 connector. I'll check in with TTI about that.

Yes that is true, because of the angle to lighten the trigger, the 4.5 connector yields a longer reset. There are many ways around this including tuning the trigger bar and/or an over-travel stop.