Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RO..bravo mike. CRO 2Mike

conrad

I emailed JA again:

"If only one hit on a target is challenged, do the rules allow the CRO or RM to re-score the entire target, or is he only allowed to score the challenged hit?"

He replied:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"If the RM is called for a scoring challenge, that their primary objective is the scoring issue, but the RM is not restricted to that area of the target only, in other words, he can score the hole target and call the hits, if they are not the same as written down, then obviously the original call is over rode and the RM is the final authority on scoring issues."

If you're not happy with how I worded this, or his reply, feel free to email him yourself.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you pointblank that whether I'm working as an RO, CRO, or RM I want the hits on each target to be called correctly. Why? Because to do anything less, disadvantages someone in the match.....

If I'm called to evaluate a target that was already scored by someone else, I'll examine the hit in question. I'll also score the rest of the target to confirm that we scored it correctly in the first place......

How did I know you'd be here to ignore the rules and express your opinion?

Edited by twodownzero

I can tell you pointblank that whether I'm working as an RO, CRO, or RM I want the hits on each target to be called correctly. Why? Because to do anything less, disadvantages someone in the match.....

If I'm called to evaluate a target that was already scored by someone else, I'll examine the hit in question. I'll also score the rest of the target to confirm that we scored it correctly in the first place......

Where is the rule he's ignoring that says the CRO/RM can't score the whole target?

I emailed JA again:

"If only one hit on a target is challenged, do the rules allow the CRO or RM to re-score the entire target, or is he only allowed to score the challenged hit?"

He replied:

"If the RM is called for a scoring challenge, that their primary objective is the scoring issue, but the RM is not restricted to that area of the target only, in other words, he can score the hole target and call the hits, if they are not the same as written down, then obviously the original call is over rode and the RM is the final authority on scoring issues."

If you're not happy with how I worded this, or his reply, feel free to email him yourself.

Nope that was perfect and the answer is what I expected.

It's always nice to hear from folks who haven't done the work, but think they're experts......

It's always nice to hear from folks who haven't done the work, but think they're experts......

Come on guys! From the forum guidelines:

Posting Guidelines

Attitude

Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.

No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.

Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.

Don't make me have to PM a moderator. Oh wait..... :goof: :devil: :sight: