Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I order my 650 on Tuesday, and it was here on Saturday. Thank you fedex for Saturday delivery (I hate UPS). Brian was great to deal with, I emailed him a question (that if I would have just looked a little harder at the website I would have found the answer to) prior to the order. He got back to me very quickly. I placed my order and it had some things that will make you scratch your head, Brian called and we talked it out. Who needs to order straight from Dillon when you can order from Brian, well unless you need replacement parts.

• 9 months later...

I ordered a 550 and some additional Dillon parts from this site a few days ago and I had not heard anything about a shipped package. Invoice: 58146. Was just curious when I should expect a shipping notice email in my inbox. Thanks!

I don't think you get any tracking info etc unless you specifically ask for it from Brian.

Hmm. His email confirming the payment said Dillon would send me shipping info. I will try them tomorrow and ask if I can get a order Number to reference from Brian.

I ordered a 550 and some additional Dillon parts from this site a few days ago and I had not heard anything about a shipped package. Invoice: 58146. Was just curious when I should expect a shipping notice email in my inbox. Thanks!

In the FYI department - email me to check your order's status: support@brianenos.com.

I found your order though from the order number though, and I will email you the tracking link for it in a minute.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.