Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE RO Class

The International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts is pleased to announce the our first Range Officer class.

The class will be held at the San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association Clubhouse and the Hogue Action Pistol Range on Wednesday June 4th and June 5th. Time will be at 8:00 am for both days.

Day 1 will consist of class room instruction and practical demonstrations. Day 2 will be the practical exam running real shooters (IRC RO's).

The Class is open to all members of ICORE. Cost to attend the class will be 20.00 and must be paid to the treasurer in advance. Walk ins are not allowed as we have program materials to assemble.

Seating is limited.

Range Officers who have previously worked an IRC and are working this year's IRC will be required to take the online test and then pass a practical exam. This will be conducted on Thursday.

Send Email to the chairman from the www.icore.org page to reserve your spot and get more information.

David Surgi

It would be nice if they could video the class and make it available to the rest of us.

That is a good idea I will look into it.

Hotels booked and time already put in for vacation. Sure wish we had more than 35 day notice. Bummer.... :( Wont be able to make it. ICORE RO is the last feather for my hat. :D

I'm with Ty, I would have been all over it, but time off work, hotel, etc prevent it now. Next time for sure!

• 1 month later...