Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

August

benos

BrianH is correct, but, didn't you already win once this year? If so, you're supposed to let others win. If not, then congratulations on being probably the quickest winning post ever!

And yes, the Burner was prone to crashing now and then earlier in his career. :)

be

And I think last time I responded to my own question, so I think I'll stop altogether (your welcome). :(

Give a book to tightloop, 'cause he got fudged over; If you want to double up this month I got a good one I could send you....

OK, I guess tightloop is the winner. Although I don't know if - "I think that's right" qualifies as an answer. But, since you seem to really want it, send me your shipping info and I'll send it out.

be

Maybe we'll ask another question, just for fun. And BrianH, if you answer again, I'll change your password!

be

OK, here's one from BrianH that I'm not sure if anyone can get. Well, maybe two could.

Who said "....It has it's advantages, but I don't think it will ever gain the popularity of the .45."

(the question was in regards to the use of the .38 Super in competition)

-Who said it

-When was it said

-Who was it said to

?

Quote: from Flexmoney on 11:27 pm on Aug. 6, 2002

Lol....even the .38 seemed Passe in '93...Robbie shot 9x25 in '93, alot of others were shooting 9x21 and super was the 'old' standby. Most open shooters at the time robably hadn't heard of the ancient .45

Maybe you mean '83

His equipment for the '83 Championship was a Wilson Accu-comp Colt 45 carried in a hip holster, vertically angled. Rob has since changed to .38 super, still by Wilson.

It must be after 83.  Maybe 87?  When Jerry won the nationals?