Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA MultiGun Nationals

Jesse, hard to believe, but some people like shooting more than talking. :)

But how did they even know there was a match? I thought it was cancelled! I learn everything on the internet.
Maybe they weren't one of the 100-200 sponsored shooters that don't care about prize tables??
In guessing they were the 100-200 sponsored shooters that have a life and don't waste time bickering on the internet like idiots. Edited by Jesse Tischauser

What if it was in his hand?

maybe it was in his holster? I've seen ELS attachad Safarilands come off before :)

Do you mean you've seen the ELS clip cone undone? So the entire holster and male clip came off of the female clip on the belt?

Reason I ask is cause my TMMS mini did that on a mag pouch when I bent it just right.

What if it was in his hand?

maybe it was in his holster? I've seen ELS attachad Safarilands come off before :)

Do you mean you've seen the ELS clip cone undone? So the entire holster and male clip came off of the female clip on the belt?

Reason I ask is cause my TMMS mini did that on a mag pouch when I bent it just right.

Yeah, during a stage with a gun in it. Might have been a user error and not attached correctly.

This was a real nice match, enjoyed shooting with sqd 4. I also can't believe there was never a thread I learned about it about a month ago, signed up, and had three great days of shooting. 12 stages, wow,

USPSA has come a Looong Way since I started shooting Nationals in 2005.

This match was fun! Couple of little glitches, but overall, really a good time!

Thanks to squad 22, small but mighty!

Appreciate all the hard work put into this by everyone on staff! I know the work is extraordinary! All your effort shows!!!

Thanks to everyone!

:wub: Denise

Huge props to a James Casanova for winning his first National Title!!!! I have had the pleasure of shooting with him at a lot of local USPSA matches here in Colorado. His dedication to the sport and improving his skills is awesome. Its really cool to see him achieve his goals at the highest levels of this sport. Hopefully this is just one of many national titles for James in the years to come :cheers:

Wanted to chime in and let everyone know that the stages at this years USPSA MG Nats were AWESOME! Each stage allowed the shooter to flow and shoot a lot while on the move. Long range rifle target presentations were challenging however VISIBLE for us shooting 1x or irons! Shotgun and pistol targets were spaced out so shooters could perform reloads. Great job guys/gals! :cheers:

Travis came up with an excellent 400 yard target. They were a lightweight designed larger target that moved very well and was easy to see. Best ones yet for match use.

Overall the match was a lot of fun. Thank you all that worked so hard on making it happen.

Here is some video from the match, to give some idea of the stages. The long range stage is on the video at 2:27 to give you an idea of the targets used. Target distances were ~405, 336, 286 and 236 yds. FWIW targets were hit with 55 g VMax

I know you hear lots of people say this, BUT!!!

This is the best multigun SHOOTING match in the country, years ago outlaw matches were hands down the best matches you could go to, and USPSA was struggling to put together a decent event. Now the outlaw matches are getting way too silly with trying to outdo each other, poor target presentation, crazy, dangerous stage design, running for runnings sake, and prop guns that don't work but weigh heavily in the stage outcome. I waited until USPSA put three back to back matches together that had great reviews from people whose opinions I knew were backed by years of experience, that happened 2 years ago, last year was my first USPSA MG nats, and this years match was BETTER!!!

The lack of a big rulebook has allowed outlaw matches to get out of hand, and turn a shooting competition into something other than a SHOOTING competition. If thats what you want then by all means go shoot them, go play Ranger indoctrination, go play Sniper indoctrination. I want to shoot multigun!!! You can go to this match and be pretty confident in knowing what to expect because the rules don't allow them to get "silly" with stage design, or target presentation, or scoring. When I was asked last year what was the best match I shot, the answer was USPSA MG nats, the answer will be the same this year. When I'm asked what match someone should shoot for a first time match, the answer will be the same. 5-6 years ago the answer would have been an outlaw match, but the silliness has gotten way out of hand, and I'm tired of trying to get people to see the errors of their ways. So USPSA, Phil, RO's, MD, you guys have hit a home run,........its good to see USPSA back on top, with common sense stages, target presentation, and an honest to goodness SHOOTING match!!!!

Trapr

Had a great time shooting this match, all stages flowed and were challenging in their own respects. Match mainly stayed on schedule for being full, small wait the first day. Well done Pete, the USPSA Staff, and RO's (for not being so uptight).

Congrats to James Casanova on his win and thanks to the Noveske shooting team for being so friendly

It was a genuine honor to shoot with Kurt, Trapr, Sterling, Chris, and the rest of squad 3. I learned a lot watching them. FYI, there's a 3 gun match this Sunday at Desert Sportsman's using some of the same stages again. I see a chance for redemption!