Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA MultiGun Nationals

I can't believe nobody else has started a thread - I guess I'd better do my civic duty.

Day 1 weather was perfect - overcast and cool with a slight breeze. My shooting not so much. The stages are well designed and constructed, with some of the issue I complained about last year now resolved, and the ROs have been stellar as always. I'm in the minority of shooters who like the more relaxed all-day schedule... well, maybe not quite this relaxed, as it would have been nice to start an hour earlier and get done earlier on Sunday (we have a 5 hour drive home ahead of us).

My big complaint last year was the lack of target backers behind the long-range targets, and I have the same complaint this year. I don't know whether long-range targets are getting repainted, so I'm withholding judgement on that issue for the moment. My squad shoots all the long-range rifle stages in the middle of the day, so hopefully those of us shooting Limited will be able to see well enough... I fear for the early AM/late PM squads.

No arbitratable sins yet, but the match is young :roflol:

How did this match fill up without a thread about it on this forum???

....because everyone was busy filling up 8 pages of "Does 3 gun need a governing body?"

....and 3 pages of "The importance of the prize table?"

I shake my head, because I don't know whether this is ironic or a portent of these forums to come....

ericm

Maybe, I'm a little slow (NO comments please! :surprise: ) But, when I click on Remington USPSA Multigun on the practiscore website, I get no results at all. Ken said that the heavy results were fixed, but now I can't find anything!

What am I doing wrong???

Denise

Oh yeah, I'm on my computer, not a cell phone!

Edited by Benelli Chick

Maybe, I'm a little slow (NO comments please! :surprise: ) But, when I click on Remington USPSA Multigun on the practiscore website, I get no results at all. Ken said that the heavy results were fixed, but now I can't find anything!

What am I doing wrong???

Denise

Oh yeah, I'm on my computer, not a cell phone!

It ain't you, Denise. The total match results now look like the HML and HMT pages looked. It's broke!

Jesse, hard to believe, but some people like shooting more than talking. :)

But how did they even know there was a match? I thought it was cancelled! I learn everything on the internet.

Maybe they weren't one of the 100-200 sponsored shooters that don't care about prize tables??