Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry fire o-ring

meatsauce

You understand that that is not necessary? I talked with Stuart after my Shadow arrived in Dec and he told me that he dry fires his pistol almost every day and has forever and does not use or need an o-ring ...

You understand that that is not necessary? I talked with Stuart after my Shadow arrived in Dec and he told me that he dry fires his pistol almost every day and has forever and does not use or need an o-ring ...

Yep, I do too...

I completely understand that it is not necessary. I respect Stuarts opinion 1000% and believe anything he says about a CZ. The o-ring does two things for me though, it gives me peace of mind (yes, even though I know I'm ok without it), and it is a little more quiet so it doesn't piss the wife off nearly as fast when I'm dry firing during her TV time.

Not necessary for Shadows but required on tuned B series guns.

Not necessary for Shadows but required on tuned B series guns.

Why is this the case in the B series and not the others?