Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Next Glock? What will your next one be?

steviesterno

Have a 19 and since I have a G4 21, see no need for a 41. A 30S will be next.

That's just crazy talk. I've got a 21SF, 30SF, 30S, and a 41 on order. :)

To me, the 30S has made the 30SF redundant.

The 30S and 41 were/are prize guns (30S won shooting the 21SF, 41 won shooting the 30S)...so I didn't have to pay much for them.

Everyone needs a 21.

Agreed.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it didn't cost so much to ship, it would already be there!

You have to ship via next day ups or fedex don't you? Thats like $75-90!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Edited by 3djedi

Hmm, looks like the GSSF certificate has a $142 upgrade fee! that certainly bumps the price up of it, and might knock it out of contention. Let's see if that is the case with the renewal of membership or not.

Not sure what you mean. The upgrade fee on a pistol award cert for a Gen4 34,35,41 is $142, which is kind of steep IMO...but what's that got to do with membership renewal? If you could find a blue label one at a willing dealer, the 41 and 42 make more sense to buy at discount than on a prize certificate...but they're kind of tough to find right now. That's why I used a pair of certs I had to order them directly from Glock.

Hmm, looks like the GSSF certificate has a $142 upgrade fee! that certainly bumps the price up of it, and might knock it out of contention. Let's see if that is the case with the renewal of membership or not.

Not sure what you mean. The upgrade fee on a pistol award cert for a Gen4 34,35,41 is $142, which is kind of steep IMO...but what's that got to do with membership renewal? If you could find a blue label one at a willing dealer, the 41 and 42 make more sense to buy at discount than on a prize certificate...but they're kind of tough to find right now. That's why I used a pair of certs I had to order them directly from Glock.

I'm new to GSSF, i thought we got them for a discount. How do I find a blue label dealer in Dallas? i wouldn't mind buying it that route if it's that much cheaper

had a chance to shoot a 21 again this weekend. I can't hardly hold on to it it's so fat! how do the new slim frames compare? After meeting up with a buddy from 2-5am the night before the match, I don't think I won this one :/

and I picked it up just now...lol........thinking about sending it to Taran for the RTS package

You will be extremely happy if you do. I absolutely love my G34 w/RTS package! JUST DO IT!

if the g17L ends up being a gen 4 I would maybe actually be interested in it

I don't get why they were calling it a new model when they have been doing these runs for a while now

I thought I read somewhere the re-release of the 17L would not be Gen4. Supose to be available around June.

I'd like ot know as well where to preorder. (nevermind GlockMeister)

Edited by Willz

GT Distributors has the best price on blue labels in DFW AFAIK. A G42 is next on my list then another 17 in August when my GSSF membership renews.

The True Blue Label prices should be the same Nationwide. The Sub Blue Label Dealers and GSSF Glocks could be a different story.