Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Next Glock? What will your next one be?

steviesterno

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell in Texas, we can buy them from each other at matches! That makes it way easier.

But Which would be a better option... a 26 for occasional CC or a 41 that would be a truck/bug out/HD High Cap Cannon?

the 26 is probably more hit or miss

surprisingly it is the most accurate Glock I have ever shot but the lack of pinky grip and the width for its short size bothers me a bit

I have not got a chance to actually shoot the 41 but I have checked it out. very light and an interesting package. I want one but it is not first priority

I'd probably get a 41 before a 26

Edited by polymerfeelsweirdman

Figured this thread needed some pics!

A little weekend tacticoolness! I am thinking this needs a trip to the mill for an RMR for the ultimate coolness check the CNC thread soon.

And I gotta say it is a tasty little config that I am going to politely beat the crap out of! :devil:

g19.jpg

Edited by StraightUp_OG

I have two 17s, a 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, and 34.

I suppose if I win another from GSSF I could get a 35 and shoot it in Limited (currently shooting the 34 in Production). I don't have much of a desire to carry a 30S but it might be good to have for GSSF. I have no real purpose for a 41.

The next one I buy will likely be the 42. I could have used one of my prize certificates for it after the last match but the price is cheaper than the other models so I figured it was stupid to use the certificate for it.

A little weekend tacticoolness! I am thinking this needs a trip to the mill for an RMR for the ultimate coolness check the CNC thread soon.

And I gotta say it is a tasty little config that I am going to politely beat the crap out of! :devil:

g19.jpg

Is that a 19? I like the way it's set up! to go full tactical you need a threaded barrel with no can though. At least that's what I see all the cool guys shooting these days ;)

I have an RMR on an M&P and I love it! makes shooting much easier I think, no recoil with the pro length and really fast.

Maybe a better idea is an RMR on a 19 or 17 to use as an open gun in GSSF/Tactical blaster

I say G35, it could be used in many divisions and you can load minor or major plus you can always get a 9mm conversion for it, Making it more versatile than others especially for competition use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g19.jpg

Is that a 19? I like the way it's set up! to go full tactical you need a threaded barrel with no can though. At least that's what I see all the cool guys shooting these days ;)

I have an RMR on an M&P and I love it! makes shooting much easier I think, no recoil with the pro length and really fast.

Maybe a better idea is an RMR on a 19 or 17 to use as an open gun in GSSF/Tactical blaster

Yeah a 19

LOL I almost ordered a threaded barrel just so I could be a tacticool kid! But instead I got the 4" Storm Lake. I also have a Zev ultimate trigger kit on the way.

I have pretty much talked myself into a rmr next bonus check and it will be so!

Heh!

Well optics planet had a 10% off coupon that expires today so I went ahead and grabbed the RMR RM07. So lookout CNC thread here comes a GLOCK! :surprise:

Nice! you will love it. RMRs are just fun, and mine has held up well. Plus with the low height over bore, its easy to pick up like iron sights.