Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How do we set up the CR Speed Belt?

bigarm

We are going to use our new belts this weekend. I have been checking youtube to see how to put these on, but no luck. I find videos that show the belt with the things on it, but laying on a table not on the person. We would like to know how one goes about putting it on. I assume you thread the inner belt through the belt loops and then I guess the outer goes over the belt loops. Is that correct? Do you overlap the two belts? If anyone can help me with this tonight, I would appreciate it. The shoot isn't until Sunday, but we will be leaving in the morning and spending the day enjoying ourselves and spending the night at a motel, so won't have the computer with us.

You have it right. Put the inner belt through the belt loops and fasten it in the front. If you are shooting USPSA (assuming you are) place your mag pouches wherever your division allows then fasten the belt on your inner belt with the ends attaching in the back (opposite of the inner belt)

Yes, the inner belt through the belt loops. Depending on division you are shooting will mandate where the equipment can be placed on the outer belt. The outer belt can be set up to join together in the front or the back, your choice