Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I like this band of people

Chris Leong

I'm likin these ideas guys, especially the secret membership thing! I've been thinking of stickers, patches, hats, t-shirts, etc. I could give out with book purchases, or sell in my online store. The store has the capacity to hold 70,000 items, right now I've got 3 (counting both weights of slide-glide).

And on the store, I am seriously considering bringing on a few product lines - books, video's, accesories, stuff/things I use or endorse - it won't be ebay, but it could be cool.

be

• 2 weeks later...

The lotus is a flower that's pretty central to the Zen culture. It also represents a life of excellence, plenty and enlightenment, as in The Lotus Eaters. Colin Chapman called his Formula One team and car company by that name to prepresent the abovestated, but he's long dead and his car company is, sadly, no more.

Team Lotus, btw, kicked international butt for decades, rewrote the rule bok several times. Check it out, it's an interesting story.

Yes, I do drive a Lotus and I thought that the name, and what it represents, might live on in a team that may be worth of the name...

Actually the last time I ate Lotus is when I was reading Homers, Odyssey.

I felt a bit dizzy, thought I invented LSD then realized Lotus tasted like a salad....

I would settle for learning the secret handshake...