Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Winchester AA Ammo and/or rebate 2014

jonny4523

Not sure if this is the best forum to ask this, but I have 2 questions:

1. Does anyone have a secret online source for buying Winchester AAs in bulk? Local prices seem to be $.40/rd after tax (without any rebate). Places I've found online seem to be slightly higher with shipping.

2. Anyone with an inside word on whether or not they're going to offer a rebate on AAs in 2014? I maxed out last year's rebate and I'd sure like to do it again.

I always liked brownells. They fill back orders without charging extra shipping and last order of 20 flats that I got from them the shipping was $15.

Jeff

Ah, but I'm in Indiana. So I get hit with tax on top of shipping from Brownells. Rural King makes it cheaper when you factor that in, unless they give you a bulk discount?

Pricing has been brutal, and i have shopped everywhere for AAs. Their was a $2 off coupon last year that helped.

Yea, I definitely maxed that out on the 5 cases max we could buy. I'm hoping to see that again as it brought the price down under Wal-Mart ammo. Reading other forums, rumor has it possibly May. But an email from Winchester pretty much said "don't count on anything coming".

• 4 weeks later...

Winchester will be offering the rebate this year. I saw the form on Brownell's earlier today. For purchases from 5/18 - 9/13. All forms must be in to them by 9/27.