Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft. Hood

Lifeislarge

22 Veterans commit suicide per DAY, on average: 14 were retired and 8 were active duty. Since this story broke, that = 132 veterans committed suicide; 48 were on active duty, and 84 were not. Not quite sure how this brings up Face Book or the schemers and scammers who are frauds?

a.) Where is the link that gives 100% of Lopez's MIL career please. (No, not a link to a news story, produced by your brother's YouTube channel.)

b.) I grew up on farms, hunting and butchering our own-that does nothing to prepare anybody for seeing mangled human remains, or experiencing that carnage as it happens.

c.) If you have no experience or background at all, studying or working with P.T.S.D. in soldiers or civilians, stay out of the conversation-particularly if you refuse to be respectful and only have vile hatred to spew towards survivors.

Not sure if that post was directed at me But

22 Veterans commit suicide per DAY, on average: 14 were retired and 8 were active duty. Since this story broke, that = 132 veterans committed suicide; 48 were on active duty, and 84 were not. Not quite sure how this brings up Face Book or the schemers and scammers who are frauds? The post is about a shooting and transitioned to talk of PTSD because you diagnosed the guy. You are the only one discussing suicide rate. The schemers and scammers where brought up as a result of the major problem of diagnosing anyone who talked to a recruiter with PTSD if they commit a crime. Since you struggled with the facebook point I was noting that there has been a drastic increase in suicides over what was once considered trivial, like being denied leave.

a.) Where is the link that gives 100% of Lopez's MIL career please. (No, not a link to a news story, produced by your brother's YouTube channel.)

At least you aren't sarcastic, His comanding officer and the Department of the Army released statements after reviewing his service record confirm he had never been in any type of combat action. If there is some secret type of missions they are sending truck drivers on maybe they are lying.

b.) I grew up on farms, hunting and butchering our own-that does nothing to prepare anybody for seeing mangled human remains, or experiencing that carnage as it happens.

c.) If you have no experience or background at all, studying or working with P.T.S.D. in soldiers or civilians, stay out of the conversation-particularly if you refuse to be respectful and only have vile hatred to spew towards survivors.

I didn't realize it was a private conversation. The fact that it was on a message board threw me off I guess. I also apologized that I failed to realize how much interweb authority you have.

My Experience: Baghdad, Tirkit, Mosul, Haditha, Fallhuja, Ramadi, 0331. And about 8 years dealing with PTSD not diagnosed by some dude on the internet.

Not sure if that post was directed at me But

22 Veterans commit suicide per DAY, on average: 14 were retired and 8 were active duty. Since this story broke, that = 132 veterans committed suicide; 48 were on active duty, and 84 were not. Not quite sure how this brings up Face Book or the schemers and scammers who are frauds? The post is about a shooting and transitioned to talk of PTSD because you diagnosed the guy. You are the only one discussing suicide rate. The schemers and scammers where brought up as a result of the major problem of diagnosing anyone who talked to a recruiter with PTSD if they commit a crime. Since you struggled with the facebook point I was noting that there has been a drastic increase in suicides over what was once considered trivial, like being denied leave.

At least you aren't sarcastic, His comanding officer and the Department of the Army released statements after reviewing his service record confirm he had never been in any type of combat action. If there is some secret type of missions they are sending truck drivers on maybe they are lying.

I didn't realize it was a private conversation. The fact that it was on a message board threw me off I guess. I also apologized that I failed to realize how much interweb authority you have.

My Experience: Baghdad, Tirkit, Mosul, Haditha, Fallhuja, Ramadi, 0331. And about 8 years dealing with PTSD not diagnosed by some dude on the internet.

:cheers:

Look closer.

At what? The story. Its pretty much all out there, scumbag terminal E4 with no combat experience gets denied leave, shoots a bunch of people. Your posts? You called it PTSD then implied the powers that be are concealing his lack of experience then where a HUGE jerk to me because I gave him no respect. There is nothing to look at. Dakota Meyer was on the news a couple of days ago with the same simple request I made. This shooters actions, along with those of Nidal Hassan or any other mass shooters have nothing to do with a psychological reaction to the recent wars.

The closer I look the only things I see is that people like you will continue to make me want to hide my service because you are experts at making snap judgement and diagnosing anyone who has ever worn a uniform. Furthermore even when it is shown that your claims have no foundation in fact you will result in ad hominem attacks biting sarcasm and unrelated facts.

I know. It's tough being a warrior and reading about this stuff. As much as I support our military heros I am right there with the last few posts. We all know deep in our hearts that thousands are most likely just taking advantage of the system. I have seen some guys that are really and truly suffering from injuries both physical and mental. And unfortunately I have seen far too many turds that don't even deserve to be in the same room, but it is what it is.

If every E4 I ever denied leave for one reason or another shot up the place I would have been dead a looong time ago. For that matter if I shot up the place every time I was denied leave I would be long gone.

It's clearly getting personal, so please take a moment and review the prime directive around here:

Posting Guidelines

Attitude
Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.
No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.
Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.

Brian wrote those words as the intro to the initial rule set back in 2001 or so. Please respect that.....