Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

para pro custom 16.40

sheepdog566

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked Travis for another update; here is the conversation:

Me - Hey Travis. Trying to get any more updates for the guys on the Enos forum. Are you still hearing late July for the 18.9 Black Ops and sometime in August for the 16.40 Pro models, or have the time frames changed?
TT - Hi Zach- Still looking good for the 18.9 Black Ops Recon. The 16-40 I wouldn't be able to say, only that I don't think it would be as early as August. Hopefully I'll know more soon. Thank you for asking!
TT - Also, it looks like the new 40 mags will be longer than the old Para mags ( same with the new 9mm mags). So the old Dawson pads will be too long for the gauge. TTi is working on new pads. Thanks!

Can confirm. We are working on pads.

Any chance these will work on either the old Canandian mags and/or the newer (but apparently not the newest) longer PC 18.9? How about SPS para mags? I can provide a sample if needed soon?

RTL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does vz make aggressive grips for the pro custom ? The ones that came on the gun are weak as far as texture.

The grip panels that came on my 16.40 (5/15) look like they are VZ Operators (described in the literature that accompanied the gun as VZ G10) ... The VZ site shows 3 different styles offered for these guns.

https://vzgrips.com/gun-grips/para-ordinance