Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ok fellas. Need some help. I installed the RRK on an SP-01 manual safety. Stock sear. Works fine in double action but it won't reset in single acrion.

I just realized I didn't install the short reset lifter arm in the sear. The one that comes with the short reset kit. Would that cause this issue?

Mind you, I don't have either set screw in the trigger yet so its not that the screws are not adjusted.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

I figured it out. Swapping out the lifter arm that comes with the short reset fixed the issue. Gun runs like a champ.

during the DA stroke on my practice gun I have always had a bit of crunch (Shadow 2). I have no idea where it's from or what causes it. I've swapped out hammers, springs, hammer struts and it's still there. So it's somewhere in the frame I guess? Anyone know the feeling I'm talking about and how to get rid of it?

during the DA stroke on my practice gun I have always had a bit of crunch (Shadow 2). I have no idea where it's from or what causes it. I've swapped out hammers, springs, hammer struts and it's still there. So it's somewhere in the frame I guess? Anyone know the feeling I'm talking about and how to get rid of it?
Its probably the sear. I had the same. I swapped out the sear when I installed the adjustable sear from CGW.